J. J. Keller's Forklift Workshop for Construction is a new, innovative approach to training forklift operators — new and veteran — on proper forklift safety procedures, as required by OSHA’s 29 CFR Section 1926.602(d) and 1910.178(l).
In the workshop format, your operators will watch an engaging DVD video presentation, demonstrating proper forklift techniques in action. Then, you'll be able to reinforce their learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities.
Designed to address the training needs of forklift operators with any level of experience, this easy-to-use training program helps you fulfill the classroom and practical training requirements of OSHA 1926.602(d) and 1910.178(l). Also helps you meet initial and refresher training needs and conduct effective evaluations.
J. J. Keller's Forklift Workshop for Construction training program covers:
- Operating a forklift in a constantly changing environment
- Avoiding hazards on a jobsite
- Understanding combined center of gravity and the stability triangle
- Performing pre-operational inspections
- Reading load charts
- Keeping the forklift and the load stable
- Placing a load