Valves are part of nearly every industrial and manufacturing setting. Proper valve safety training can limit accidents and prevent injuries while saving time, money, and lives.
Summit offers Valve Safety in our highly effective online delivery format—Summit Trainingweb™. This program was produced in cooperation with BP-Amoco and emphasizes ergonomics and the best safety practices to prevent strains, sprains and incidents when operating valves. Valve Safety covers the following important information:
Includes facilitator guide, quiz, employee handbooks, and a PowerPoint™ presentation.
- Recognizing different types of valves
- Identifying common valve hazards
- Step-by-step valve risk assessment
- Ergonomic issues related to valve safety
- Best safety practices for working with valves