Offer your novice, experienced or seasonal off-road drivers a self-instruction video training program that covers the information they need to know while allowing then to work at their own pace, at their own location. A computer scored test provides documentation of each driver's participation.
Are your off-road drivers following the right safety procedures for their environment? Do they know:
- that even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- how to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- how to inspect a vehicle used in off road locations and how to secure equipment properly?
- how to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- the limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- what precautions to take when backing?