Use this DVD-based training program for both first-time and refresher training. Fire Safety: Extinguishing Risk covers the basics that every employee should know about fire safety and prevention:
After participating in the program, your employees will have a better understanding of:
- Common fire hazards and how to control them
- Recommended evacuation procedures
- Portable fire extinguisher guidelines
- Characteristics of fire
- What happens during a fire
- Fire outcomes
- How fires start
- And how to keep fires from starting
The program comes with the following training tools:
- 1 22-minute closed-captioned DVD. The program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- 1 Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most out of each training session.
- 11 Employee Handbooks - Reviews key points and inludes a quiz to check trainees' understanding of the material. Also includes a training receipt page.
- 1 Trainer Tools CD-ROM - CD presents a quick and easy way to invigorate classroom training through visual learning aids. Provides instant access to topic- specific information, including customizable transparency masters, quizzes with answer keys, clip art, training logs, and more! (CD-ROM not sold separately).
- 1 Awareness Poster - Hang in a break room or training area to provide a daily reminder to be alert for fire hazards.