J. J. Keller's The Forklift Workshop is a new, innovative approach to training forklift operators — new and veteran — on proper forklift safety procedures, as required by OSHA’s 29 CFR Section 1910.178(l).
In the workshop format, your operators will watch an engaging DVD video presentation, demonstrating proper forklift techniques in action. Then, you'll be able to reinforce their learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities.
Designed to address the training needs of forklift operators with any level of experience, this easy-to-use training program helps you fulfill the classroom and practical training requirements of OSHA 1910.178(l). Also helps you meet initial and refresher training needs and conduct effective evaluations.
J. J. Keller's The Forklift Workshop training program covers:
- Forklift basics (types, rear steering, turning radius, combined center of gravity and the stability triangle, load center and controls)
- Inspecting your forklift
- Picking up a load
- Traveling with a load
- Placing a load
- Parking a forklift
- Working in a truck, trailer or railcar
- Charging and refueling
- Maintenance and modification
- Specialized units and attachments
- Hazardous locations and forklift types
- Lifting employees