Keller's all-new Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazardous Energy will give your authorized, affected, and other employees the critical information they need to help prevent injuries and comply with OSHA's lockout/tagout training and retraining requirements.
With this ready-to-use training program, you can help...
With Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazardous Energy, you can easily train your employees on must-know topics...
- satisfy OSHA's lockout/tagout standard (29 CFR, Part 1910.147)
- reduce the potential for employee accidents involving hazardous energy
- avoid the high costs of a poor safety record, OSHA fines, and lost productivity
Includes a DVD, employee handbooks, instructor's guide, poster and a Trainer Tools CD which contains a customizable PowerPoint presentation, quizzes, case studies, clip art, additional posters and more.
- introduction to lockout/tagout procedures
- authorized employees/affected employees
- review lockout/tagout procedures
- isolating equipment
- releasing stored energy
- company-specific procedures
- training and retraining requirements