Strains and sprains are the most common cause of lost work time and high workers' compensation claims. The impact can be felt for years.
The program uses the analogy of professional athletes stretching to grab the audience’s attention. Your employees learn the importance of hazard recognition, body mechanics, and properly preparing the body for performing manual tasks. Best practices and proper warm-up and cool-down techniques will lead to a reduction of strains and sprains at your site.
Demonstrations in real-work situations teach:
Includes facilitator guide, quiz, employee handbooks, and a PowerPoint™ presentation.
- How muscles, bones, tendons, and ligaments work together
- The importance of stretching and fitness to avoid strains and sprains
- Correct stretching techniques
- The importance of health and nutrition
- Best safety practices to prevent injuries