Whether it's your first year on the job or your 20th, Transport Safety Pro Manual gives you the tools you need to create and maintain an efficient, compliant operation.
This hands-on reference will help you reduce costs for vehicle repair, driver injury, and insurance premiums... things that can affect your bottom line.
The Transport Safety Pro Manual specifically discusses:
Written in plain-English, this timesaving manual also includes helpful margin notes and quotes from industry leaders.
- Safety Responsibilities - covers the role of a motor carrier safety professional, written safety policies, and the goals and objectives of a safety program.
- Safety Compliance Management - includes a review of the FMCSRs (Parts 40, 382, 383, 390, 391, 392, 395, 396).
- Maintaining Your Safety Fitness Rating - explores the compliance review process, fines and penalties, and self-audit opportunities.
- Risk Management & Loss Prevention - contains info on preventing vehicle accidents, preventing personal injury, and safety program ROI.
- Safety Training - covers safety training methods (group safety meetings, computer-based training, etc.), fatigue, defensive driving, vehicle inspections and accidents, and safe lifting.
- Human Resource Responsibilities - provides info on driver recruiting, driver screening, driver orientation, and driver retention.
- Reference Section - includes regulations, federal proposals, sample forms, and checklists.
Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 1,000 pages.