Help train unqualified employees and refresh qualified employees on OSHA’s electrical safety regulations.
Electrical safety is a critical topic in the workplace. Incidents such as electrical shock, burns, fires, and explosions lead to thousands of injuries and fatalities every year. Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees can help you reduce the risk of electrical accidents.
- Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.332 regulations
- Covers the basic training needs of unqualified employees
- Serves as a refresher training for qualified employees
- Ready-to-use training program uses several components:
- Electrical hazards (including arc flash hazards)
- Approach distances for qualified and unqualified employees
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Proper use of illumination and personal protective equipment
- Testing procedures
- Preventing electrical incidents
- What to do in case of an electrical incident
- Video 25 minutes in length
- Available in English & Spanish